|Job Title:||mandarin speaking project coordinator|
|Salary:||Competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Mandarin speaking Project coordinator
Our Client is a leading telecoms company, who operates in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for Mandarin Speaking project coordinators to work in their fantastic head office in Reading Berkshire.
- Juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
- Communication skills to be able to liaise with engineer, team leader and all levels of project stakeholders.
- Keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and Reports for various projects
- Understand project plan and project organization
- Use given tools to input required parameter, and generate script for partner to be used on site.
- Liaise and assist subcontractors for issues with the script.
- Generating on-line testing document, document archive and management.
- Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates
- Maintain document log and document tracker
- Store and manage all site documentation
- To help fulfil other tasks that required by the organization.
- Mandarin speaking preferred with good oral and written English
- Right to work Eligibility in the UK. Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin ZhangZhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.