|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Marketing Finance Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking Marketing Finance Specialist
London (Contract or Permanent)
A global Telecoms vendor, who operate in more than 175 countries across the world. They are currently seeking a Mandarin Speaking Marketing Finance Specialist to join their team in London, on either a contract or permanent basis.
1) Closed-loop management of regional marketing budget forecasting: Supporting regional ministry MKT to do annual marketing BP and budget preparation, quarterly business plan preparation and budget application, monthly marketing cost estimation and forecast, release budget forecast and marketing expense management related report display marketing Budget and implementation process to improve the efficiency and quality of financial management
2) Internal marketing management of regional marketing department: Combining IMKT/Ego/SCS system and full process ledger, timely warning and assisting business to solve/clarify internal control issues, and regularly conduct process self-test on the authenticity, accuracy and timeliness of marketing investment activities And spot checks to reveal problems and backtracking
3) Review and support of regional marketing operations: Participate in MKT MMC meeting of regional department, Campaign financial professional review, Financial review of independent MKT procurement contract, Support for key Campaign project and ROI/KPI tracking, Daily business consulting, Business and process review, Finance and Process business training
4）Budget grant and IMKT system configuration: WEU regional MKT budget grant and configure budget under WEU MKT finance management, assist MKT to submit the budget application, timely respond to MKT needs and information, do well financial and business affairs coordination between MKT and finance
- Must be fluent in Mandarin & English
- Must have experience in a similar Finance role, ideally within a Marketing environment
- Strong MS Office / Excel skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- ideally will be available to start with short notice, however notice periods will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.