We are looking for an experienced Mandarin Speaking HRIS Manager for our client, a fast-growing company in London. The ideal candidate should have experience in a HRIS Management, ideally within a UK based organisation.
- Guide and manage HRIS function provide expert and timely support to all global stakeholders.
- Provide Project Management support for system implementations and HR process optimisation initiatives.
- Acts as the subject matter expert (SME), providing advice and guidance to the business on large scale or complex configuration changes.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers; ensure contractual agreements are met and service provisions meet the needs of the business.
- Support the resolution of escalations from HR, Payroll and other business stakeholders where applicable.
- Partner with IT, HR and business leads in evaluation of HRIS functional/technical configuration as it impacts HR data standards and reporting capabilities and ensure optimisation with other technology applications.
- Lead the facilitation of change requests ensuring adherence to appropriate governance standards. Deliver the HRIS organisational roadmap and ensure communications are cascaded to stakeholders.
- Responsible for system security and that all audits' requirements are met, ensuring all system users are trained appropriately.
- Responsible for HR data reports, analytics, metrics and dashboards for management and users.
- An extensive amount of related experience with integrated HR and payrolls systems
- Project Management qualification (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Required HRIS and Payroll system experience in MNCs
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organisational skills
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possesses ability to persuade, influence, and negotiate with colleagues and vendors; communicates effectively with superiors
- Preferably has experience of global HR systems implementations
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.