|Job Title:||mandarin speaking finance director|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking Finance Director
A Chinese state-owned hydropower engineering and construction company. They are currently looking for a mandarin speaking finance director, to working on their new fantastic office in London.
- To develop and strengthen high quality relationship with specified investment institutions.
- Monitor the business environment, especially in energy investment sector, analysis and assess the market trends;
- Based on the project development needs of the company, to target and meet the potential investors for the project;
- Perform in the financial structure design, financial analysis, risk identification and any other process of the investment projects;
- Perform in the development of Funds model and involve in all stage of Fund management, including set up, model design, financing, operating and capital withdrawal;
- Engage with internal and external parties to ensure high level of interaction and understanding of current business strategy, focus and advice and utilize relationships to discuss future business and project development.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in investment in energy and utility sector;
- A strong network with financial institutions in the domain of investment, M&A;
- Comprehensive knowledge of power project business model, working experience in alternative investment company of power sector;
- Understanding investment valuations mainly for acquisitions, disposals purpose.
- Skill in perform in-depth industry research and good in absorb knowledge of new area;
- Strong understanding of the energy sector, preferably in renewable investments in EMEA.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.