|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Account Receivable Specialist|
|Salary:||Competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking Account Receivable Specialist
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are current looking for an Open Channel Finance Assistant to work out of their new fantastic and new office in London
- Business Plan and Annual Budget:
- Organize the development and review of the annual plan budget, identify potential business risks and provide timely warning, assist in the development of the business objectives of the responsibility center and decompose to the lower organizations.
- Rolling forecast:
- Collect all relevant information, use data analysis tools to output Monthly Forecast.
- Business Analysis and Report:
- Routine business analysis and special analysis reports to help management decisions.
- Expense management:
- Organize resource allocation management, conduct annual resource allocation and flexible grant management according to different characteristics of business types and strategic descriptions; organize daily expense management and asset management, realize effective allocation of resources while controlling cost risks.
- Accounting and performance management:
- Understand the key content of the regional accounting plan, grasp the KPI assessment objectives and rules of the responsibility center, and combine performance, risk warning, task assignment and tracking management with budget, forecast and accounting results.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree.
- Experience in data processing software, such as Power BI, Tableua.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Mandarin.
- Basic knowledge of finance and financial processes (e.g. purchase order, credit note, debit note, ledger and invoices)
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.