Mandarin Speaking Academy Project Manager
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the Company Academy Project according to quality and schedule agreed on the contract.
- As a client Academy Manager to manage and control the project progress during Implementation stage.
- Act as a site co-coordinator to liaison with academies, suppliers and internal departments, making sure smooth deployment of the project.
- Work collaboratively with academy faculties, course developers, engineers, and academy manager from other regions and headquarter.
- Apply necessary regulation, precaution, and compliance requirement as the role of PM on behalf of General Contractor.
- Response for project management, scoping requirements, statutory requirements, academy training and certification operation and management, delivering policies and strategies.
- Stipulate the Project Implementation Plan in a high efficient and cost effective way
- Degree in Project Management, Language, Education, Information and Communications related fields.
- PMP or related Project management certification.
- Local Education and Certification professional with more than 5 years of enterprise and academy cooperation, project management and/or delivery experience.
- Strong UK and Mandarin native communication skills.
- Throughout understanding of quality control and schedule control of Western European or other region or country competition planning, organization and project deployment.
- Experience in acquire Educational programs and accept relocation or business trips related professional and resource in short period of time.
- Ability to work within a matrixed partnership environment, ability to manage and motivate individuals outside of direct reporting lines as well as strong teaming and networking skills
- Knowledge of education and certification systems including Apprenticeship Levy, competitions, and ICT vendor certifications.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and problem solving.
- Strong ability to abstract and interpret education and certification language.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization and management and ability to build external networks.
- Self-starter; demonstrates initiative.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.