Mandarin Chinese Speaking IT Engineer
Long-term contract (inside IR35)
9:00am - 6:00pm, 25 days holiday
- Provide IT support to local or regional users and log incidents, manage problems and requirement via ITIL service ticketing system；
- Troubleshoot all IT issues of users including but not limited to PC/mobility hardware, software and app, remote access (VPN), account and password, voice and video conference, security, network connectivity；
- Deliver IT orientation to new employees with our client's standards and provide regular user trainings to improve user productivity；
- Build-up and maintain IT infrastructure in terms of WAN/LAN network, telephones, audio and video conference, end user computing, printer, etc.；
- Manage IT assets in the region and ensure accuracy of IT assets management；
- Manage outsourced engineers to deliver IT services up to our client's standards ；
- Act as project manager to cooperate with internal and external teams to plan, design, develop and implement IT projects in the region；
- Work with local business leaders as a business partner to enable local business growth with the right IT tools and efficient IT support；
The ideal candidate:
Experienced computer troubleshooting skills (windows 10 and mac OS)
Familiar with windows server and relevant permission
Familiar with Cisco telephone and conferencing systems
Physical server and virtual server management
Networking skills such as managing network switch/firewall/etc.
3 years' experience in IT
Strong spoken and written Mandarin and English language skills
Good telephone manner, patient with good communication skills
Strong customer service sense with a humble attitude
Willingness to take initiatives, hands on and result driven
Quick learner and ability to embrace change
Before you apply, please make sure you have the Right to Work in the UK without requirement for work sponsorship.
To apply, please send your CV to Catherine.Sun@projectpeople.com
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that under GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Project people permission to retain your personal information for the purpose of this application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.