|Job Title:||Logistics Systems & Process Support|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Logistics Systems & Process Support
12 Month FTC
Location: Reading, with flexible and remote working available
The Logistics Systems and Process Support will be responsible for supporting the development of the logistics tools, processes and reporting. The successful candidate will ensure that the new ERP system has the required integrated functionality & processes to significantly improve the demand and supply planning process, optimize stock, maximize our service offering whilst driving efficiency within the Logistics environment.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Define and agree the Systems & Process roadmap with all stakeholders.
- Supporting the Logistics Systems and Process Specialist with continuous improvement of the strategies, systems, processes (including forward and reverse logistics, supply, control, asset management and warehouse), controls and capabilities required to manage logistics to the client including all related forums, communications and governance control points
- Work with the Logistics Systems and Process Specialist to agree & communicate the high-level Logistics ERP System implementation plan in conjunction with the Project Management function to ensure deliverables are achieved and stakeholder support is provided when needed
- Ensure the system functionality and processes support the Logistics requirements
- Act as one of the Logistics System SMEs, align system processes and train the business in the new ways of working.
- Eliminate any manual processes through integrated systems and processes
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience within Logistics
Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience
Can demonstrate a good Supply Chain understanding
Proven track record of working within an ERP environment
- Can demonstrate an understanding of key logistics processes and techniques and how they are managed within an ERP environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Salary: Up to £9.50 per annum
Change Agent - Commercial/Telecoms Property
Location: Berkshire, England
Change Agent - Legal
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Theale, Berkshire
IT Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,PMI,Pension