|Job Title:||Logistics Manager - Deployment|
|Salary:||10% bonus, Car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Role: Logistics Manager - Deployment
Hybrid working (This role can be mainly remote with occasional travel to the Reading office)
We are looking for Logistics Manager to manage the functions deployment activities for a leading Reading based telecommunications company MBNL offering a flexible working policy.
The Logistics Deployment team is accountable for the successful delivery of all equipment requirements for the shared RAN, mobile backhaul and transmission networks to Shareholder requirements and agreed time, cost and quality targets.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Management of Forward Logistics service to ensure timely ordering, delivery and reverse logistics of equipment to meet Shareholder requirements
- Responsible for working with the Shareholders, MBNL and supplier teams to develop and maintain detailed operating plan and budget for services.
- Monitoring of fraud to ensure that MBNL shared equipment isn't being sold through commercial channels.
- Overseeing the warranty management with the warehouse - ensuring that faulty equipment is replaced where appropriate.
- Responsible for undertaking direct intervention to investigate under performance, instigating recovery initiatives and intensely managing the recovery of service performance.
- Validation and acceptance of services provided by suppliers, 3rd Parties and retained resources.
- Responsible for proactively working with the stakeholders to ensure that all requirements, dependencies, risks and issues relating to services are identified, prioritised and managed.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to reverse logistics services to provide cost savings.
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience of delivering Logistics and Asset Management services to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Experience of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers, 3rd parties and retained teams.
- Strong experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Awareness of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.