|Job Title:||Linux Systems Administrator - SC Cleared|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Linux Systems Administrator - SC Cleared
In this role, the individual will take the role of a 24/7 Linux Systems Administrator for a key customer supporting a new leading edge platform. This platform is being designed using modern technologies and deployment. Approaches to provide a container orchestration and relevant tooling to allow fast development and deployment.
We are looking for someone with a positive and creative attitude that can work as part of a team, as well as interfacing with customers to assist and troubleshoot platform issues. There will also be opportunities to build and develop new skills in technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- 1-2 years' experience in a customer service or helpdesk supporting software technology
- Excellent Customer Service skills and a demonstrated success exceeding customer expectations
- Familiarity with analysis and debugging skills with experience in troubleshooting
- Hands on Linux experience
Capability, Knowledge & Expertise:
- People skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in 24/7 shift pattern
- Strong planning and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A self-starting approach and strong communication skills
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will be required to hold a SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.