|Job Title:||Linux Integration Engineer|
|REF:||FJS - MT IntEngs_1582739102|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Linux Integration engineer
CONTRACT - 6 MONTHS
Experience in Linux Scripting and patching
- Demonstrable experience with Linux servers in both virtualized and physical environments running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
- Experience in administration of Linux Servers and Desktops on a variety of distributions.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.
- One or more of Satellite Server, Ansible Tower, Bit Bucket and Docker an advantage not all essential
- Demonstrable ability to build and monitor services on servers using CICD practices.
- An understanding of network firewall tools such as Iptables, firewalld etc.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Linux Architect - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Remote, Global
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Mandarin Speaking Software Reliability Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Cleared DevOps Consultant/DevOps Design Engineer
Location: London, England