|Job Title:||Linux Integration Engineer|
|REF:||FJS - MT IntEngs_1578330590|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Linux Integration engineer
Our client a Global IT Services company are looking for Linux Integrators, Administrators or Engineer who combines strong technical skills with an ability to review design artefacts and automate, where possible, the configuration and deployment of Operating Systems, Tools and applications and then produce the associated build instructions, and supporting artefacts, for other engineers.
- Demonstrable experience with Linux servers in both virtualized and physical environments running Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Experience in administration of Linux Servers and Desktops on a variety of distributions.
- Configuration of applications, systemd, Rsyslog, logrotate and the application of lockdowns and clamps.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.
- Strong grasp and experience using configuration management tools such as Ansible, KiXtart, Red Hat Satellite, Cloud Init.
- Demonstrable ability to build and monitor services on servers using CICD practices.
- An understanding of network firewall tools such as Iptables, firewalld etc.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.