This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support their busy Legal & Compliance Team.
You will be responsible for a variety duties including:
- Managing project administration, producing minutes; preparing reports & presentations; providing key management information accordingly; providing administrative support with float, purchase orders and other finance matters for the legal team; supporting the Company Secretarial function.
- Provide the necessary reports and updates to the management team and stakeholders and customers to ensure that progress is understood and driven in the correct manner
- Provide regular reporting into Stakeholders on status of the activities to ensure adherence to the governance framework.
- Project work
You must have/be:
- experienced Legal Secretary
- The role holder must demonstrate a level of commercial acume
- Excellent I.T. and database skill (MS Office, MS Project, etc.) and advanced Excel skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent minute taking skills
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.