South West London
This leading, global organisation are seeking an experienced Legal PA to join their legal department in South West London.
You will be undertaking the following duties:
- Provide general PA support to the Legal Counsel.
- Fulfil administrative duties including preparing and checking expenses claims, arranging couriers, photocopying, filing and managing inbound and outbound post.
- Book travel and accommodation arrangements, including arranging business visas where necessary, in line with the expenses policy.
- Diary management - keep an overall view of the diary, scheduling internal and external meetings across different time zones and arranging local, national and international travel.
- Schedule meetings and events such as workshops, including equipment booking and catering arrangements.
- Greet and assist guests, which may include making arrangements and refreshments.
- Format and word process legal documents in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proof-read and amend documents and ensure that reports and documentation formatting meets company standards.
- Some contract management including handling the execution, recording and archiving of legal documents.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
- Maintain a professional and dedicated approach to duties at all times and adhere to corporate standards for behaviour and loyalty to the objectives and goals of the company.
You must have previous experience as a Legal PA within a large organisation. You will also have excellent administrative skills and exceptional attention to detail.
For more information please apply here of send your CV direct to Kerry.Knight@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.