|Job Title:||Legal Counsel - Property/Commercial|
|Contact Name:||Chelsie Kelly|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Legal Counsel (Property/Commercial) - Contract - 6 Months - Berkshire
- Qualified Solicitor
- Telecommunications or Commercial or Real Estate Litigation or Real Estate experience
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Legal Counsel with property/commercial experience to join their team for an initial 6 month basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company.
You will be working in the In-house Legal Team to provide commercially focused and efficient legal solutions together with risk management support across all areas of the business from property to procurement.
You will be responsible for delivering robust and legally sound contracts whilst ensuring effective contract management and governance across all disciplines and supporting the Property Team on all aspects of property acquisition, disposal and estate management.
You will be providing high quality, nimble and commercially focused property, legal and dispute resolution support to the organisation and particularly, the internal and external Property Teams across a variety of projects in relation to ongoing management of the network; in-excess of 20,000 sites across all property and telecommunications issues.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Legal Team on all aspects of the ongoing management of the network to include legal and administrative support to the Legal Team
- Delivering excellent legal solutions on target and to budget
- Managing external Lawyers appointed by the Organisation to include approving documentation and ensuring that the external Lawyers deliver to agreed standards within defined timescales to budget and with added value
- Assisting with establishing and constantly improving effective and efficient processes and policies
- Drafting letters seeking to enforce rights and secure content
- Supporting and facilitating project activities/deliverables on all sites
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.