|Job Title:||Legal Counsel - Property Disputes|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Start Date:||February 2020|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Property Disputes Counsel
12 month fixed term contract
Start date: February
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Property Disputes Counsel to join their team in Reading.
Reporting to the Senior Disputes Counsel, you will provide legal advice and support to their Property team dealing with all aspects of their busy property portfolio focusing on disputes, code litigation, landlord & tenant issues, site access, site decommissioning as well as other related legal matters.
You must have:
- Strong commercial property background
- Strong knowledge of the Landlord & Tenants Act
- Knowledge of the Electronic Communications Code
- Qualified as a Solicitor or equivalent (minimum 3 years PQE)
- Litigation / disputes experience
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.Knight@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.