|Job Title:||Legal Counsel - Mandarin Speaking|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Legal Counsel - Mandarin Speaking
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Mandarin speaking Legal Counsel to join their busy in-house team based in London.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Commercial contracts - Review, draft, revise and negotiate a wide range of agreements with customers, vendors, resellers and other third parties, including large master service agreements, consulting/services agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other standard and non-standard agreements related to sales of the company's products and/or services working within agreed contracting policies
- Employment law - Work closely with the HR team to provide legal advice in the UK jurisdictions and support the human resources functions for office in Europe, South Africa and Russia;
- Immigration law - Working with external immigration advisers to ensure that the Company is fully compliant; and Keeping up with the changes of the immigration law market.
- Disputes - assisting with commercial disputes
You must be:
- UK qualified Solicitor/Lawyer. NQ will be considered if you have relevant experience
- Good experience of contractual issues
- must be commercially minded
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin & English
- Eligible to work in the UK without restrictions
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.