|Job Title:||Legal Counsel - Customer & Consumer Regulatory|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Legal Counsel - Customer & Consumer Regulatory
Fixed Term Contract (maternity cover)
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team.
You will be advising on various consumer related legal and regulatory requirements, resolving consumer issues and developing policy. You'll work closely with our project teams to deliver new products, promotions and in-life changes to our existing portfolio and, in order to do so, you'll need to be able to balance legal and regulatory risk with commercial objectives.
- Typically 4+ years PQE and qualification at a top-tier law firm in the UK.
- A detailed knowledge of consumer law, corporate governance and compliance.
- Experience of advising on consumer law and regulation - ideally, telecoms specific regulations in a communications or telecoms environment.
- Successful track record of advising a consumer facing organisation on consumer protection matters.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills - able to communicate with, and influence people at all levels (both internally and externally) in a clear, succinct and persuasive way.
- An approachable and friendly attitude, excellent organisational skills and the ability to use own initiative.
- The ability to cope under pressure and switch between different tasks.
for more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.Knight@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.