|Job Title:||Legal Counsel (Commercial Property Disputes)|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rates|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Legal Counsel (Commercial Property Disputes)
6 Month rolling contract
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Mobile Telecoms company for a Legal Counsel with proven background in commercial property disputes. This will be an ongoing contract assignment looking to start as soon as possible.
My client are looking for an In-House Lawyer with court room experience, managing large-scale, fast-paced, concurrent cases.
Joining a team of property Lawyers you will be responsible for supporting the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies, ensuring partners and suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work.
As Legal Counsel you will be responsible for managing disputes and enforcement rights through the court process and leading on property disputes and managing external counsel. You will also need to be able to advise the business on the provisions of the new Digital Economy Act 2017, new ECC and Code of Practice, alongside the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 and how they interlink.
- At least 5 years PQE in property law, landlord and tenant issues (preferably within Mobile Telecoms, or within large scale multiple site industry)
- Extensive experience managing property disputes
- Membership of the Law Society of England and Wales or the Bar Council
- Extensive knowledge of property law including Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process and Transformational Change
- Experience of business change as a result of new legislation
- Must be able to work in a fast paced pressured environment to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging contract assignment please apply on line or email your CV direct to - Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.