|Job Title:||Legal Counsel (Commercial Property)|
|Salary:||Competitive salary & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Legal Counsel (Commercial Property)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Counsel (Commercial Property) to join the expanding Legal Property team at a leading telecoms company.
- Be responsible for managing all aspects of legal work including both non contentious transactional aspects and property litigation through the County Court and the Land Tribunal, covering renewals, modifications and acquisitions in relation to their portfolio of sites;
- Be a member of the Legal Property team leadership team, alongside the regional leads for North and South, our Legal Counsel - Strategic Litigation and our Professional Support Lawyer;
- Be expected to play a key role in shaping strategy and process designed to manage the Unilateral portfolio at greater speed and within agreed tolerances for risk, pushing the boundaries of efficiency and effectiveness in a risk aware way;
- Be a key collaborator with the other members of the Legal Property team leadership team
- Be responsible for the management and oversight of the external solicitors working on the portfolio;
- Major contributory role in shaping the ongoing transformation work associated with the management of the property portfolio, working collaboratively and with a focus on the delivery of tangible deliverables to form part of a growing toolkit of design materials to enable faster, more predictable and more efficient delivery
Requirements to be successful in this role:
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you! Please apply here or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.