|Job Title:||Legal Change Transformation Specialist|
|Duration:||12 month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Legal Change Transformation Specialist
FTC 12 months
Through the Operational Support Services programme, we are transforming the way that we operate. The legal team are seeking a Legal Change Transformation Specialist to support the programme, supporting the legal function as a whole and the Deputy General Counsel and Head of Legal Property.
The role of the Legal Change Transformation Specialist will be to coordinate the activities of the Legal function in understanding the demands of the OSS Programme while interfacing with the programme management team. They will act as a Process Owner, coordinating inputs into design, design changes, user acceptance activities, communications and train the trainer approach to roll out.
The Legal Change Transformation Specialist will provide 360 degree vision of OSS activities that benefit or impact the legal property team.
Key responsibilities of the Legal Change Transformation Specialist include
- Close liaison and interface with the Property team and other relevant functions
- Forward Planning and co-ordination of Legal Property team interface into Hardy OSS
- Analysis of Business Services Catalogue / Processes vs delivery
- Mapping and re-mapping of business processes
- User acceptance testing activities
- Train the trainer activity
- Ongoing support to enhancement activities in addition to Build (dependent on AOP 2023)
- Testing of data integrity for Legal Property
- Assessment of risk controls on an ongoing basis for system design as regards GDPR, commercial confidentiality etc
The successful Legal Change Transformation Specialist will have:
- Transformation Programme mindset and experience required
- Acquisition of knowledge of the way that MBNL works to provide an effective interface
- Keeping pace with the rapid fire deployments over the period and changes in delivery plans
- Ensuring a common language and understanding between various teams
- Understanding the platforms for data currently being used and how these will map across
- Assessing priorities
- Complex stakeholder map and management
- Understanding of the Site Tracker platform (which is an evolution of Salesforce)
- Understanding the need for simplicity in workflows
To apply for the Legal Change Transformation Specialist, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.