|Job Title:||Legal Administrator - Immediate Start|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Kenny|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Legal Administrator - Immediate Start!
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking an experience Legal Administrator to join their growing legal team.
You will be providing administrative & paralegal support the Legal Team on a variety of matters.
- Document signing and tracking of signature through to completion
- Raising and receipting of Purchase Orders
- NTQ Receipt logging assessment and instruction to external solicitors
- Legal inbox triage handling and allocation (management of lower level matters)
- Litigation reporting and dashboard
- Site Access Support (access letters, interpretation of rights, difficult SP access request management)
- Specific Project Support
- Issuing of NDA templates and logging of signed NDAs
- Uploading documents to SiteNet or Wax Digital
- Location and tracing missing documents
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent word processing skills including Microsoft Excel / Outlook / PowerPoint / Word
- Ability to handle a large workloads
- Great verbal and written skills
- Organised and efficient
- Previous administrative and / or paralegal experience either in private practice or in house
- Ability to interact with lawyers and non lawyers
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.