|Job Title:||Lead / Senior Application Developer (C# / .NET)|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Contact Name:||Tim Shepherd|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
.NET - C# - Developer - Applications - Web Services - GUI - Jquery
Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
* Designs or undertakes impact analysis of small to medium size solutions or partial solutions within an established architecture.
- Schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
- Contributes to and may produce project plans for medium size solutions or partial solutions.
- May schedule and monitor the work of others in team management situation.
* Collates and is responsible for proposals and bids (0 - 100 days), of which some work packages will be undertaken by others. This may also include responses to change requests.
* Contributes to solution reviews.
* Produces high quality solutions and documentation through the use of a structured approach for problems with medium complexity.
* Has identified and implemented ways to exceed customer expectation.
* Fluently presents complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences both orally and in writing.
* Can give clear and concise instructions to those that they are providing guidance to.
* Communicates issues in a timely manner.
* Influences own team by leading elements of team meetings, peer review of deliverables etc.
* Has influence and creates a positive impact outside of their own team, e.g. by contributing to other team meetings, peer review of deliverables from other teams etc.
* Works influentially with the customer to discover, document and prioritize requirements.
* Adheres to corporate and local methodologies as appropriate.
* Adheres to corporate and local processes.
* Has played a lead role in developing and/or tailoring some local processes.
* Keep abreast of technology developments within their own specialism.
Key Performance Indicators
- Where appropriate there is demonstrable evidence that the work of others has been well managed, e.g. positive feedback received from those being managed.
- Coached colleagues and mentees have benefited from the advice provided.
* Leadership is being provided in at least one technical area.
* Knowledge is being shared within the team.
* When implemented, the designs successfully integrate with other parts of the solution and meet the requirement specification.
* Consistently produces deliverables, which require minimal rework following a peer review prior to the engineering phase.
* Work is delivered to agreed timescales.
* Issues are notified in a timely manner.
* Responses are provided within the agreed timeframe.
* Produces maintainable solutions with a low density of defects.
* Provides technical advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
* Can produce tangible evidence of how they have proactively identified and resolved potential issues and risks to enable successful delivery.
* Is able to provide evidence of clear and concise communication to a technical and non-technical audience, utilizing appropriate language and terminology.
* Can produce evidence of how their ideas have benefitted their own team and other teams, e.g. design implemented, published processes, developed standards, identified and implemented tools etc.
* Can produce evidence of how they have positively contributed to other teams.
* Is able to provide evidence of how they have influenced customer requirements
* Evidence that Corporate and local methodologies have been followed.
* Evidence of input to local processes. These local processes are in regular use and have been successfully audited.
* Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant methods and processes.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
*SC Cleared Lead Service Architect.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SC Cleared* Lead Strategy Service Architect (ITIL)
Location: London, England
TOM Assurance Lead / Business Architect - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
TOM Assurance Lead - Business Architect - Transformation
Location: South East England, England
Location: Berkshire, England