Lead Infrastructure Tester - Automation - Basingstoke - SC Cleared
A major IT technology and services provider is looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Tester to lead build, integration and System Testing using automation techniques for a key Government Department. This will be on a long term contract basis and be based from Basingstoke.
Our clients automation framework will enable the current digital strategy employed through improving the speed of delivery and the quality of implementations and you will work closely with Solution Owners and other Infrastructure technical delivery team members and utilise your testing experience to take the lead in planning test schedules, writing and executing manual and automated test scripts, defect management and reporting.
You will ideally have the following:
- This role requires that the candidate have at least SC clearance level with the potential to obtain Developed Vetting in the future.
- Demonstrable Experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model and Waterfall.
- Demonstrable Delivery of Test Plans, Test scripts, Test Reporting, Defect Management and Reporting requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in leading Test approaches and influencing stakeholders.
- Manual / Automated Regression testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing.
- Review and identify performance risks from high level design documentation to provide strategic guidance for mitigation.
- System diagnostic skills including Perfmon counter analysis, event log analysis and network tracing.
- Demonstrable Experience in testing toolsets, load runner, Jmeter.
- Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in C, C#, PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on toolset chosen.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Agile/Incremental solution delivery.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of version control systems like Subversion.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops.
- Experience of solution delivery in a highly secure environment.
If this position looks like a good match for your skill set and current location please apply with your up to date CV- firstname.lastname@example.org - alternatively please call me on (0117) 9087000.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.