CK Hutchison Networks (Ireland) Limited is a new company which has been established to take over the existing tower business of Three Ireland. Circa 1100 sites have transferred to CK Hutchison Networks Ireland with a new team established to manage all property related activities.
A new position - Lead Estates Executive is required to manage the following activities:
- Take the lead on all site acquisition activities for CK Hutchison Networks Ireland.
- Manage a team of Graduate Property Executives who will be developing estates and property skillsets on the job.
- Act as the main interface in the anchor tenant - Three Ireland for all acquisition related activities.
- The Lead Acquisition Executive is responsible for overseeing & managing negotiations with site providers / solicitors for the acquisition of new sites and changes to existing licenses.
- Interface into the European - CK Hutchison Networks Group with the aim of developing site acquisition related processes, tools & practices.
- Drive increased site tenancy by acquiring strategic sites targeted by other operators. Assist in securing 3rd party tenancies.
- Work closely with the site planning team to expedite planning submissions & manage requests for further information & appeals.
- Update & maintain a central data repository showing the status of site acquisition activities across the portfolio.
As CK Hutchison Networks Ireland is a new company it is expected that all team members identify areas of concern, communicate within the team then execute plans to resolve the issue. Self-directed, continual business process improvement is key to the success of TowerCo. As a small team it is expected that we all support each other resolve challenges making the new company a successful.
What else it involves:
- Drive negotiations with site providers to meet rollout targets while maintaining low Opex impacts to Three Ireland.
- Review LD/GAD drawings ensuring that all requirements are captured.
- Provide forecast for site provider agreements to regional rollout managers
- Ensure accurate reporting to regional rollout manager, and highlight any issues and risks which require escalations or additional support
- Record progress on negotiations, issues and risks, in weekly report to Property and Estates Program Manager
- Liaise with estates and legal department in progressing agreements
- Support the implementation of the workflow site database, ensure task information is accurately recorded.
- Recommend Site Provider agreement guidelines improvements, and contribute to Three Ireland property and estates strategy
The skills we`re looking for:
- Strong background in property management, lease negotiation and planning.
- Experience with local law related to property rights and lease obligations.
- Ability to prepare and analyse records, reports and other information in a professional / legal context.
- Property and lease management training and/or certification.
- Planning and development experience
- Ensure any planning warnings letters or enforcement notices are dealt with by the team immediately.
Personal Characteristics we are looking for:
- Highly process driven individual with structured approach to ways of working
- Possess the ability to maintain a professional / poised manner and present information in a public forum.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly ensuring the team is aligned on the status for all site acquisition activities.
- Ability to contribute to an enjoyable team environment creating a positive - can do culture.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Target driven
- Takes accountability where there is ambiguity
- Shows initiative
CK Hutchison Networks Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.