|Job Title:||Lead Delivery Manager - 3G/4G/5G RAN Deployment|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Amakoh|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Lead Delivery Manager - 3G/4G/5G RAN Deployment
Based in Berkshire region
Great opportunity to experience working for a leading telecommunications company in these exciting times, as they have an opening within their RAN Deployment team, for an established Lead Delivery Manager.
As the Lead Delivery Manager you will be required to use your RAN Deployment and Delivery expertise to take accountability for the delivery of new and upgraded RAN sites on time, to budget and in the right places. A key part of the role will be working closely with RAN partners and suppliers, ensuring they are reaching their required milestones.
Working within a driven and collaborative team, you'll need to be able to keep a cool head, govern effectively, and have the tools to drive delivery through partners and suppliers. You'll be working in a challenging environment at times, with big deliverables and tight timescales.
You will need the following background
- Proven background in complex RAN Deployment programmes
- Previous exposure to delivering within multi-vendor environments.
- Technical Expertise in 1 or more of the key elements of site deployment - design, acquisition, build, H&S
- An ability to build relationships across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. Must be a clear communicator.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and collaborate within teams.
- Must be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans.
- Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
If this is a role you would like to be considered for, please apply here, or send your CV to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.