L&D E-Learning Specialist
About The Company
My client, based in Dublin, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They looking for an L&D E-Learning Specialist to join their L&D Team through an exciting time of innovation!
About The Role
This fast paced role will provide an established eLearning professional the opportunity to work as part of a major digital transformation. The eLearning Specialist will be responsible for developing e-learning content to support their digital transformation. This role will report to the Learning and Development Manager, working collaboratively with the L&D team members and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to coordinate curriculum innovation and develop and maintain high-quality course content for our transformation programme.
- Working closely with project teams and subject matter experts to develop high-quality and engaging course content for our digital transformation.
- Applying principles of instructional design and learning theory to assess training needs and design, develop, and evaluate learning content.
- Qualifications in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, or related fields with several years of experience.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Articulate 360 eLearning tools
- Experience in online course development within a rapid development environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal. In particular the ability to take complex concepts and break it down to teachable segments for online learning.
- Excellent organization skills - this role will be managing multiple modules at one time and will need to organize themselves as well as the teams they are working with.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Internal Communications Specialist
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
Rewards Specialist (HR, Comp & Bens) - Start ASAP, 6-12 Months
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Network Architect - Solihull or Manchester - SC Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands