|Job Title:||Junior Media Planner (B2C Marketing) - Contract, Start ASAP|
|Salary:||£10000 - £99999 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Junior Media Planner
Berkshire (3 Month Contract)
A leading consumer brand who operate in an agile, collaborative and customer driven environment. They are currently recruiting for a Junior Media Planner to join their newly formed Media team on an interim basis, to work on an exciting new consumer proposition.
- To be responsible for the end to end management of all Commercial Media Plans, ensuring that each element of an approved Media Plan is delivered whilst effectively controlling scope, dependencies, risks and issues.
- The Media Co-Ordinator will enable the media plan to be delivered to time, cost and quality.
- The role requires intense collaboration and keen commercial acumen. The team work within a matrix function with dependencies on a number of different stakeholders and departments around the business.
- At times, the Co-ordinator will be called upon to key third party Partnership meetings and will therefore need to represent the Media team in a professional manner.
- Depending on the size/complexity of the plan and the number of key strategic partners, a Media Co-ordinator may be expected to manage multiple partner plan executions simultaneously.
- Must have previous experience in a Media Planning role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong external customer and client management skills
- Previous project management experience would be an advantage
- Budgeting and costing experience
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.