Work for the world's largest broadband communications company and be part of their exciting Pan-European expansion.
Great salary on offer with benefits that include the following:
- 15% Bonus
- Excellent pension which is up to 20% (matched up to 10% employee, 10% employer)
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Ability to buy/sell holiday
- Many more discounts across the group
This role sits within the Technology and Innovation department working collaboratively in a PAN European Delivery Function, meaning the opportunities are now more exciting than ever!
What is the job?
The IT Vendor Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of IT Vendors with the objective of ensuring all services are fit-for-purpose and are cost effective.
You will work closely with a range of Internal Stakeholders to ensure that the Vendors are providing the service that the business requires, making sure that agreed SLA's are me in line with ITIL best practice.
You will do this by:
- Continually review the contracts and the services with internal stakeholders to ensure value for money; that the services are delivered in-line with the terms stated and to the satisfaction of internal customers.
- Chair regular partner Review Meetings with the support of stakeholders with the partners account team to report and review their performance. The main focus of the meeting will be on their overall performance in delivery of services and compliance to the relevant contracts.
- Manage support & maintenance renewals, software licenses requirements, working with the business and the IT vendors.
- Assist the Procurement team in collating information for benchmarking partners support pricing to ensure that costs are in-line with industry standards and provide value for money.
- Mange the budget expenditure for all the services and partners in your portfolio, ensuring adherence to budget and associated reporting.
Are you right for the role?
To be successful in this role you will have some of the following skills and experience and the desire to develop in other areas:
- Previous experience in the Telecoms, Cable or a similar industry.
- You will have managed a variety of partner sizes, delivering mixed services from support to outsource service contracts.
- Strong stakeholder skills and has the ability to manage both internal and external expectations and influence when necessary.
- Commercial Acumen.
To kick start a great new career please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Incident Manager - ITIL - Dublin or Cork
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Contracts Administrator / Vendor Support
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Contract day rate
IT Team Lead
Location: City of London, London
IT Service Desk Member - Swords
Location: Dublin North, Dublin
IT Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum