IT Supporting Assistant Shift Work
Our client, a leading player within the telecommunications arena provides a wide range of international service offerings within fixed (voice, leased line data services etc) and mobile. Thanks to its extensive partnerships with major global operators, their voice and data services can reach every corner of the globe.
Due to continued expansion, they are now recruiting for IT Supporting Assistant to join their offices in London.
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, the United Kingdom
- Start - ASAP
- Hours: Two shifts rotating on a weekly basis 8AM-8PM/8PM- 8AM
- Working with the IT department and reporting directly to IT director.
- Offering a 24 hour telephone support to Oversea customers covering troubleshooting, coordinating with local suppliers to resolve problems.
- Liaising with Oversea office usually handles all incoming IT network inquiries in the first instance, only escalated phone calls will be put through to London office.
- Managing timelines, issues and dependencies and tracking action items and other IT supporting related materials
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience in IT network supporting
- Prefer graduates from computer science or engineering studies.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Fluent Mandarin and English
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.