|Job Title:||IT Supplier/Vendor Manager - Software|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Work for the world's largest broadband communications company and be part of their exciting Pan-European expansion.
This role sits within the Technology and Innovation department working collaboratively in a PAN European Delivery Function, meaning the opportunities are now more exciting than ever!
Great salary on offer with benefits that include the following:
- 15% Bonus
- Excellent pension which is up to 20% (matched up to 10% employee, 10% employer)
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Ability to buy/sell holiday
- Many more discounts across the group
What is the job?
- Continually review the contracts and the services with internal stakeholders to ensure value for money; that the services are delivered in-line with the terms stated and to the satisfaction of internal customers.
- Chair regular partner Review Meetings with the support of stakeholders with the partners account team to report and review their performance. The main focus of the meeting will be on their overall performance in delivery of services and compliance to the relevant contracts.
- Manage support & maintenance renewals, software licenses requirements, working with the business and the IT vendors.
- Assist the Procurement team in collating information for bench marking partners support pricing to ensure that costs are in-line with industry standards and provide value for money.
- Mange the budget expenditure for all the services and partners in your portfolio, ensuring adherence to budget and associated reporting.To be successful in this role you will have some of the following skills and experience and the desire to develop in other areas:
Are you right for the role?
- Previous experience or working in a large complex company environment and have an innovative and proactive approach.
- Software Vendor Management experience.
- Must have some budgetary experience along with a strategic approach that targets all services provided by partners/suppliers.
- You will have managed a variety of partner sizes, delivering mixed services from support to outsource service contracts.
- Commercial Acumen and a desire to work in a high achieving team is essential.
To kick start a great new career please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.