|Job Title:||IT Service Contract Manager|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
IT Service Contract Manager - Telecoms - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company are searching for an IT Service Contract Manager to join their team in Berkshireon a contract basis.
The IT Service Contract Manager will be responsible for ensuring all IT support contracts are fit for purpose by liaising with the Network Performance, Service Operations and IT teams.
The IT Service Contract Manager will be focused on the management of OSS IT services, products and maintenance relationships with IT platform vendors and the delivery of IT managed services (support and maintenance and projects) to meet the business needs.
- Maintain and build a partnership with the IT suppliers and other teams internally, with a focus on managing contract management relationships with peer organisations.
- To manage and evolve the engagement with the key Technology vendors ensuring the delivery of agreed levels of service and quality at best cost for managed services and project delivery.
- To continually balance the technical solutions and costs of project deliveries also ensuring smooth transitions into live and the TCO.
- Managing Contract governance, implementing contract changes (CCNs and CRs) as business needs evolve. Accountable for the financial operation of the contracts, including charge validation and prompt payment.
- Successfully scope, negotiate, and renew hardware, software, support & maintenance agreements and professional services engagements.
- Work collaboratively with the business/IT function, its management team and other functions to ensure managed services and projects deliver successfully to commercial/cost/contract measures whilst meeting business needs.
- Ensure the vendor is operating to the T&Cs of, the spirit of the relevant agreements, delivering to agreed scope of services and projects.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience in IT procurement and vendor management.
- Strong experience of delivering operational and delivery related services through their management of vendor(s)
- Experience of manging opex/capex budgets in excess of £10m to £15m.
- Experience across IT applications and infrastructure domains, ideally in Telecoms and/or Managed Services.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager / Service Manager (Patching)
Location: London, England
Service Architect (IT Services)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
IT Support Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Checkpoint / Fortigate Security Architect - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Delivery Assurance Lead/Consultant - Berkshire - contract
Location: Berkshire, England