IT Security Architect
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a IT Security Architect to join a leading Mobile Telecoms company on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a lead role in all IT security across the business.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package - including 15% bonus and car allowance.
As Security Architect your role is to lead and take responsibility for cyber security within the IT team for all Corporate and Enterprise Security. Reporting into the Head of IT, the position has a strong functional link to the Data Security Officer for much of the day to day work.
You will be the single point of contact for all security issues within IT and take responsibility for driving through resolution to security issues that arise.
As Security Architect you will be responsible for:
- Take responsibility for all security related matters within IT
- Actively contribute to security and risk governance
- Identify IT security issues and create opportunities for execution through governance
- Pro-actively propose and gain support for resolutions for security issues
- Ensure that IT projects are properly assessed for security
- Manage design delivery of suppliers, ensuring they deliver secure solutions to meet the needs of the business
Skills & Experience Required:
- Linux, Windows, Virtualisation and IP
- Excellent knowledge of ISO27001 and/or CAS(T)
- Extensive experience of security issues (Corporate and Enterprise) and expectations in an IT environment and the associated risks and mitigations
- Management of PEN testing
- Security risk management
- Experience presenting to senior levels
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required experience then please submit your CV online or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect - Security Cleared - Contract - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior AWS Security Engineer
Location: London, England
Security Cleared SOC Analyst
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
DevOps Consultant- Security Cleared
Location: Croydon, London
Salary: Competitive Daily Rates
IT Procurement Manager
Location: Berkshire, England