IT Security Admin Analyst
Based in Berkshire
We have a great opportunity to join a flourishing client, and one of the UK's biggest brands, as their Info Security & Compliance team are looking for an IT Security Administration Analyst to join on a contract basis.
In this role you will be reporting into the Security Compliance area, and will be required to manually review, assess and clean up current operations from an application security administration. So essentially you will not only need to be able to help provide support and administration of IT systems and applications, but also shape future processes as there are many that need repairing / tightening.
You will need to be able to :
- Commence application account reviews for all applications in the estate.
- Provide day to day support and administration of IT systems and applications
- Cross working and collaboration on a daily basis with Operations Support team and other security administration teams.
- Work with a business process analyst to identify best practice and document and assist in documentation.
- Mature the administration of accounts for applications and systems whilst performing live JML review based on daily leavers reports and monthly headcount reports.
- Must be able to interact across the business - they will be interfacing with Ops support teams, individual application owners, some of which may be 'Heads of'
For this role you will need:
- To have seen 'Best Practice' in the past in order to put measures/processes in place to achieve it.
- Will need a prior application access control knowledge and experience
- Good Active Directory experience
- To have ideally worked in a systems security administration role previously
- Good understanding and importance of application security
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for the role, please submit your details to Ashley.Amakoh@projectpeople.com
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.