|Job Title:||IT Programme Manager - EPoS / Retail Roll-Out|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
IT Programme Manager (EPoS / Retail Roll-Out) - Contract - Dublin, Ireland.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for an IT Programme Manager with EPoS / retail system roll-out / transformation experience to join their team on a contract basis in Dublin, Ireland.
The IT Programme Manager will be responsible for the roll-out of a new Retail Point of Sale.
- Accountable for the delivery of the Retail Roll out stream.
- Manage a team to deliver the Retail Roll-out, spanning IT, Networks and Business.
- Responsible for the delivery of all dependencies to support the roll out.
- Responsible for the management of external partners to deliver to agreed timelines.
- Manage and resolve blocking issues on the company side impacting the programme.
- Own the relationship between the Ireland and UK business to drive decisions.
- Track and report on plan progress.
- Drive plans to ensure the delivery of the required data to the various test environments.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Experience operating and leading large transformation projects.
- Experience managing external vendors.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to communicate across the business and with external vendors.
- Strong background in IT Service Delivery management or project delivery.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Contract day rate
IT Systems Administrator - Permanent - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland