|Job Title:||IT Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||pension, phone, flexible|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Role: Procurement Manager (IT)
Location: Reading (flexible and remote working options available)
We are looking for an IT Procurement Manager to join MBNL's Commercial department during an especially busy period. We're all working fully remotely at the moment and will continue with very flexible working arrangements. As always, the pace of work in mobile telecoms hasn't slowed, so you can fully expect to be working to challenging deadlines, but in a very autonomous and flexible environment. So if you're a self-starter, who thrives in a challenging environment, and are looking for a company that offers flexibility, lots of development and training opportunities, and a great team to surround yourself with, read on!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure appropriate Statement of Works (SoW) templates are used and conduct commercial review for each SoW to mitigate and manage commercial risks.
- Work with MBNL's technical / project teams to lead commercial reviews and create / lead competitive processes.
- Manage timely contract renewals to ensure licences/service continuity.
- Create tenders and lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes and ensuring you represent the strategic requirements of MBNL and its shareholders.
- Draft and award supplier contracts with support from MBNL Legal and external legal outsource supplier, as required.
- Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately.
- Take ownership for resolution of contractual disputes.
- Ensure contractual governance / approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered.
- Track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs ensuring that suppliers are delivering on all fronts.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to engage with supplier contacts, ensuring agreed performance and pricing are maintained and new costs are agreed under contract as required.
What we are looking for:
- Strong commercial and procurement experience within the IT Services Category.
- Negotiation will be required with supplier commercial and legal teams. Recent experience in negotiating and drafting IT contracts, specifically license agreements, with a good understanding of contract law including IPR, indemnities, metrics and software renewal considerations.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels in an organisation across a variety of disciplines (legal, technical, finance and procurement)
- Good understanding of contract law and contract management experience.
- Supplier management skills and experience
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) or another relevant professional qualification
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
IT Programme Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Device Design Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Blockchain Architect/Consultant/Solution Designer/R3 Corda/Java
Installation Design Authority
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire