|Job Title:||IT Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
IT Procurement Manager
6 Month Contract
Reading + remote working
This leading telecoms company are looking for an IT Procurement Manager to join the Commercial department during an especially busy period. We're all working remotely at the moment, but the pace of work in mobile telecoms hasn't slowed, so you'll be self-driven and able to work with minimum management supervision within a dynamic and challenging environment to tight timelines.
Key Responsibilities will include:
Ensure appropriate Statement of Works (SoW) templates are used and conduct commercial review for each SoW to mitigate and manage commercial risks.
Work with technical / project teams to lead commercial reviews and create / lead competitive processes.
Manage timely contract renewals to ensure licences/service continuity.
Create tenders and lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes and ensuring you represent the strategic requirements of the company
Draft and award supplier contracts with support from Legal and external legal outsource supplier, as required.
Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately.
Take ownership for resolution of contractual disputes.
Ensure contractual governance / approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered.
Track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs ensuring that suppliers are delivering on all fronts.
Work with relevant stakeholders to engage with supplier contacts, ensuring agreed performance and pricing are maintained and new costs are agreed under contract as required.
What we are looking for:
- Strong commercial and procurement experience within the IT Services Category.
- Negotiation will be required with supplier commercial and legal teams. Recent experience in negotiating and drafting IT contracts, specifically license agreements, with a good understanding of contract law including IPR, indemnities, metrics and software renewal considerations.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels in an organisation across a variety of disciplines (legal, technical, finance and procurement)
- Good understanding of contract law and contract management experience.
- Supplier management skills and experience
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) or another relevant professional qualification
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.