|Job Title:||IT Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
IT Procurement Manager - Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Procurement Manager to join a leading Communications Company who manage a large number of strategic suppliers providing anything from Managed Services, Network Equipment, Transmission, Information Technology and management of power and property suppliers.
- Ensuring the appropriate Statement of Works (SoW) templates are used
- Conducting commercial review for each SoW to mitigate and manage commercial risks
- Work with technical / project teams to lead commercial reviews and create / lead competitive processes
- Create tenders and lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes and ensuring you represent the strategic requirements
- Draft and award supplier contracts
- Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately
- Take ownership of resolution of contractual disputes
- Ensure contractual governance / approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon
- Work with relevant vendor manager to track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs working and ensuring that the suppliers are delivering on all fronts
- Work with relevant stakeholders to engage with supplier contacts, ensuring agreed performance and pricing are maintained and new costs are agreed under contract as required
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience in negotiating IT contracts, specifically in negotiating license agreements with a good understanding of IPR, metrics and software renewal considerations.
- Experience of managing and influencing stakeholders up to Director level.
- Good understanding of Contract Law.
- Motivated individual with strong communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
SC Clearable* Architect/Consultant - Middleware
Location: Hendon, London
Cloud (AWS) DevSecOps / Security & DevOps Consultant
Location: Croydon, London
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)