|Job Title:||IT Managed Services Procurement Manager - Mobile Telco Networks|
|Duration:||6 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are looking for an experienced/senior Procurement Manager to work for a major telecoms company based in Berkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a national network rollout and transformation programme - very visible within the business.
Within the role you will be responsible for network operations functions in a managed service environment, so we are seeking candidates who have worked in similar mobile telco or IT managed services networks.
You will have full ownership of all commercial deliverables; including, but not limited to - business cases, pricing models, TCO, bid pricing/analysis, reviews, pricing and commercial schedules.
The successful candidate will be regularly liaising with a variety of skilled network professionals, so must have an overall understanding of networks, excellent stakeholder management skills and attitude, as well as the character required to lead negotiations.
Must have skills
- Mobile telco networks / operations
- End to end IT services procurement lifecycle.
- Significant commercial acumen - procurement / buying / category / pricing
- Supplier agreements, contracts, work packages,
- 3rd party supplier management / outsourcing agreements.
- Financial understanding of complex data
Ideal technical exposure to a combination of:
- 3G, 4G, and an understanding of 5G
- RAN / Transmission / Transport / IP / Core
- OSS / BSS / IT network systems / tools
- IT - Cloud functionality and connectivity, infrastructure, applications
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.