|Job Title:||IT Mainframe Support Technician (VME)|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, N. E. England, England|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
IT Mainframe Support Technician (VME Superstructure Support) is urgently required by our Global IT Services client for an initial contract until 30th September 2020 to be based in Newcastle. Joining a specialist VME practice, you will be the VME support SME and play a key role in the delivery of a complex VME Offering.
We are looking for a candidate with the below skill set:
- VME Base Systems Management.
- VME Systems Management practices and disciplines.
- A knowledge of VME Superstructure Support experience to include TPMSX, IDMSX, DDS, COBOL.
- Experience of design and of the production of high quality supporting documentation.
- Strong communication skills
- To adapt your skills to suit a new technical environment
- Cutting edge environments alongside leading industry expert
- Stimulating environment
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Flexible and creative environment for all
If you have a passion for technology then please apply now. This is an urgent requirement.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
Cloud (AWS) DevSecOps / Security & DevOps Consultant
Location: Croydon, London
SC Clearable* Architect/Consultant - Middleware
Location: Hendon, London
Build Engineer / Integrator - Security Cleared - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)