|Job Title:||IT Demand Management Planner - PMO (6 Months | Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
IT Demand Management Planner
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who are currently going through an exciting period of change. They are currently seeking an experienced IT Demand Management Planner to join their team on an interim basis. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in MS Project 2016 & Excel.
- Responsible for end-to-end coordination of new project demand from all UK and ROI departments into the IT delivery pipelines with a view to creating and maintaining a stable, resourced, deliverable and baselined forward Demand or Business Plan as well as managing the dependencies within plans
- Working with business areas to support the business in their project planning which will lead up into the Company portfolio plan
- Drive the creation and distribution of reporting in support of the planning for Concept and Define or Solution Design (Initiation) phases and the MI to all stakeholders in the project lifecycle including the Portfolio Planning Forum, CIO End to End Delivery teams, Programme Management Board and Investment Board.
- Accountable for identifying, managing and pro-actively mitigating/resolving risks, issues and dependencies between the projects/activities supporting the Demand or Functional Business Plan.
- Maintain (initiation) end to end project lifecycle data to deliver timely and accurate reports
- Identify & implement improvements in the operation of the Demand Management and planning processes within Demand Management internally and with the wider business stakeholders.
- You will have solid Project Planning expertise in MS Project 2016 Pro, with advanced MS Excel skills
- Great MS PowerPoint and MS Visio Skills
- Familiar with working in Agile; sprint rituals (pre-planning, planning, story pointing, task cards, review & retro).
- Strong technical & people skills are equally essential as you will spend time working with senior cross functional stakeholders; displaying excellent relationship, influencing and all-round communication skills, demonstrating strong written and presentational skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Expertise of analysing projects plans, dependency management, baseline management and resource usage across a programme portfolio.
- You will be used to working within a fast-paced medium to large company in complex design & development programmes and be able to understand and work with a technical and skill diverse team.
- JIRA Portfolio Planning plug-in to build plan, see the holistic picture, track progress and circulate to key stakeholders.
- Working on Transformation projects.
- Telecoms industry
- Office Cloud
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT System Administrator
Location: Theale, Berkshire
IT Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum
IT SUPPORT ANALYST - 1st & 2nd Line
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Location: Berkshire, England
SC Cleared Technical Operations Specialist (BMC Tools/admin)
Location: Telford, Shropshire