|Job Title:||INTERNAL STRATEGY SPECIALIST - (Supply chain, e-commerce)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Exciting new role, based in central London. Working for a leader in e-commerce software, you will be responsible for providing insight in to existing trends and advising on strategy for new opportunities to develop transactional functions and products for a variety of global clients.
Working with senior stakeholders (CxO level) to gather requirements and drive strategic initiatives across the business, we are looking for a capable individual who can demonstrate strong commercial awareness (ideally in a similar field), who has a detailed understanding of tech software (e-commerce, transactional, supply chain, finance etc).
As this is a newly created role, you will have the autonomy to make it your own - assessing current company performance , considering process improvement, service delivery improvement, competitor analysis, pricing, customer satisfaction and customer journeys.
- Research and provide high-level insight and deliver strategic recommendations to the business right up to board level executives
- Working with each business head, you will provide in depth analysis and commentary on the business unit's performance to identify opportunities for enhancements and growth.
- Build close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at various levels and in a variety of capacities including tech, sales, product and service delivery.
- Provide insight into the wider market including competitor analysis, customer research, supplier efficiency and other relevant updates.
- Contribute to, and lead if required, discussions to determine and understand expectations, processes and requirements (key priorities and nice to have's) through group-based scoping sessions or one-to- one interviews.
- Deliver projects using the project management principles & internal best practice process.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication, organisation, presentation & analytical skills with solid business acumen.
- Comfortable leading, structuring, researching, analysing and presenting strategic insights for projects.
- Knowledgeable in best practice concepts around strategy and transformation projects.
- Experience working across various business functions including sales, marketing and tech.
- Strong analytical background with a proven track record in stakeholder engagement.
- Energetic, proactive personality and keen to develop a career with a global business.
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline
- MBA qualified or studying toward
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.