|Job Title:||Internal Audit Manager (FTC)|
|Salary:||FTC - Competitive Salary|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Internal Audit Manager
Fixed Term Contract - until April 2022
Internal Audit Manager - I am currently recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager to cover until the end of April 2022. This is a critical position for my client and due to the work involved we require someone who can commit for the full duration of the assignment.
As Internal Audit Manager you will report into the Head of Financial Audits and J-SOX Europe, and you will work in a close knit team of experienced Auditors. My client are a leading company within public sector and finance. If successful you will need to undergo Security Clearance.
- Working within the J-SOX control framework of process level controls (PLC) and entity level controls (ELC) for the UK organisation
- Performing J-SOX audits according to existing framework based on current ERP system (Oracle)
- Work with the IA team to implement new (revised) internal control setup based on OneERP for J-SOX purposes in the UK. This is a key task will include re-creating the J-SOX control framework and you will assist in the transformation, working closely with process owners across the business and PWC, in order to mitigate risks.
- You will also work on introducing the revised control framework within OneERP to shared service centres for all main processes.
- You will perform project audits and follow up audits from previous FY, and on some sensitive audits.
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Qualified Auditor
- Experienced internal auditor or gained from Auditing firm
- Preferably with experience of SOX, J-SOX desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, enabling you to easily collaborate with colleagues at all levels within the organisation
- Able to work autonomously
- Advanced Excel
- Previous experience of Oracle, SAP would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required experience please submit your application on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
*Candidates will require a level of Security Clearance for this position, candidates without this clearance will still be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.