Integration / Integrator / Defence / Radia / Packaging / Windows Server 2012 / Terminal Server / Active Directory / Patching / SQL
My client requires a candidate with knowledge of the build on various Windows based technologies This involves the installation and configuration of software and hardware in a locked-down environment, both to workstations and servers, following designs where applicable and the scripting of such an installation to ensure unattended installation by less skilled teams or automated deployment on multiple (perhaps thousands of) machines.
- Windows Server 2012, Terminal Server, Active Directory, Patching, SQL
- Installation, configuration and manipulation of Microsoft Operating systems, primarily Server 2003/2008 R2 but also 2012 and XP/Windows 7.
- Ability to package and distribute software via SCCM or SMS.
- Ability to use virtualisation offerings (VMware or Hyper-V).
- Demonstrable experience of Active Directory and Group Policy configuration.
- Demonstrable experience of integrating virtualisation offerings (VMware or Hyper-V).
- Installation and configuration of Server Databases (SQL, Oracle).
- Scripting, particularly using PowerShell, batch scripts and VB scripts.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.