Integration and Environments Lead / Manager - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire.
A global IT services company is searching for an Integration and Environments Lead to join their team in Bracknell on a contract basis.
Our client is undertaking a major change programme of replacing multiple systems into one ERP solution provided by a major ERP vendor in the market. The solution as across the EMEIA region.
The Integration Lead will be responsible for the connectivity of the ERP through to new and legacy solutions across EMEIA. They will need to be able to manage a diverse team of internal and external resources. They will input into the design of the 'to be' solution, costing and planning the build activity and understanding the implications on existing systems and processes. Initially they will need to complete the documentation of the existing landscape and build a team to analyse the target operating model to build interim and final state integrations. They will work with the testing manager to ensure that existing and new systems work throughout all roll out phases. During development they will be responsible for the management of the integration stream including planning, reporting, risks and the proactive management of dependencies. They will hand over these integrations in a fully documented way to the support teams after testing and go live.
- Familiar with standard application interfaces such as SOAP/REST/ODATA and middleware technologies such as Webmethods.
- Experience in understanding interface requirements in relation to business processes and data flows between systems
- Experience in analysis of current system landscapes in terms of interfaces and data flows
- Able to work with the chosen vendor and appropriate resources to define an overall integration strategy, scope and architecture
- Responsible for management and resolution of integration related issues and risks within the project
- Reports to the Technical PM
- Understands limitation of WebMethods
- Ability to estimate time and cost for interface development
- Ability to create a plan for the delivery of the interfaces
- Lead interface prioritisation discussions with business and vendor
- Lead a team of interface designers and builders.
- Have an understanding of a broad range of integration technologies
- Middleware Webmethods
- ERP Business Process Analysis capability
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.