|Job Title:||Insight Manager/Site Assurance /Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nithya Dhanakkodi|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Site Assurance Insight Manager
Reading/ Hybrid working
MBNL's TNS function are seeking a Site Assurance Insight Manager. This role is to play a pivotal part in managing the delivery of the change enablement services.
We are actively encouraging applications from industries outside of telecommunications, if you have the ability to oversee the delivery of multiple fast paced projects and have worked in a technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
What you can expect to be doing:
- To proactively manage all data aspects of the Site Assurance within the Change Enablement function.
- To relentlessly manage the delivery of change enablement services by the supplier ecosystem to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by EE/BT, Three and the MBNL AOP.
- To own and proactively manage change enablement against contractual obligations and industry benchmarks.
- To own, and continuously improve the methodologies, processes, systems, controls, capabilities and relationships required to manage and control all network change including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- Liaison with Shareholder & Deployment teams to exploit synergies between deployment activities.
- Liaison with Deployment teams and provide assessment/ranking of SWC performance.
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and assist recovery of delivery performance.
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience of establishing, developing and leading an operations change enablement function to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Strong experience of managing, motivating, monitoring and improving performance of contractors and suppliers.
- Strong experience of building deep, effective relationships and an understanding of organisational politics.
- An ability to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders.
- Power BI and Tableau experience is desirable
- Experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Governance & Planning Change Lead - Governance Tools
Location: Berkshire, England
Governance & Planning Change Lead
Location: Reading, Berkshire
TEST MANAGER- CONTRACT - THEALE- INSIDE IR35
Location: Theale, Berkshire
RAN Activation DICI Delivery Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England