Infrastructure Test Engineer - SC Cleared
Provides specialist testing advice and delivery is accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service as part of a risk treatment and validation activity.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrable Experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Demonstrable Delivery of Test Plans, Test scripts, Test Reporting, Defect Management and Reporting requirements
- Demonstrable experience in leading Test approaches and influencing stakeholders
- Manual / Automated Regression testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing.
- Review and identify performance risks from high level design documentation to provide strategic guidance for mitigation
- System diagnostic skills including Perfmon counter analysis, event log analysis and network tracing
- Demonstrable Experience in testing toolsets, load runner, Jmeter
- Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in C, C#, PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on toolset chosen
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Agile/Incremental solution delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles
- Demonstrable Knowledge of version control systems like Subversion.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops
- Experience of solution delivery in a highly secure environment
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC Clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.