|Job Title:||Infrastructure Test Analyst|
|REF:||FJS - InfTest_1586966386|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Infrastructure Test Analyst
CONTRACT - 3 Months
Advanced Infrastructure Test Analyst required to undertake Installation / Build & Testing activities as part of a complete testing service in order to provide projects with the information they require to be able to make decisions regarding solution construction, or its individual components, its suitability for acceptance into the next development stage or into production.
Test activities include developing and executing test cases, checking and reporting test results and logging and supporting test incidents; they may also act as mentors for more junior Test Analysts.
Accountabilities and requirements:
- Installation/build of Windows Server/Windows Desktop/Laptop infrastructure including application of Policy, User/role creations to support installation.
- Creation of Installation test cases & execution to provide verification of installation, as per contractual delivery, prior to handover for formal application testing (CORE and Third Party Applications).
- Creation of test cases and identification of test data required in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in any areas of testing specialisation.
- Execution of test cases & the recording of test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in any areas of testing specialisation.
- Test results checking & reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation & support.
Technologies and skills :
Installation/build of Windows Server/Windows Desktop/Laptop infrastructure
- including application of Policy, User/role creations to support installation.
- Creation of Installation test cases & execution to provide verification of installation,
Test activities including:
- Developing and executing test cases
- Checking and reporting test results
- Logging and supporting test incidents
- Indepth knowledge of testing processes, techniques and tools
- Quality Center/ALM
- Advanced testing experience on large Microsoft based secure infrastructures
The successful candidate will require a high level Security clearance for this role but candidates without this that are willing to undergo clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Performance Test Lead
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SAP HANA / ERP Test Specialist
Location: London, England
Location: London, England
Cloud Administrator/Engineer - Azure, IaaS, SaaS
Location: Republic of Ireland
Cloud Architect - Security cleared - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England