Infrastructure Project Manager (Office, Windows, LAN, AD) - Contract - Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
A global IT services company is searching for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their team in Dunstable on a contract basis. The role will involve working for a large retail and hospitality company.
Primary focus on infrastructure project (current projects Office LAN upgrade, Active Directory, Windows 2008 upgrade, Citrix etc)
- Strong preference for the candidate to have worked in a IT supplier organisation.
- Good financial acumen, inc management of a project P&L.
- Good planning skills & use of MS Project.
- A track record which shows commitment and contractor renewals.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.