|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect - Pre Sales - Dublin|
|REF:||FJS - LDA190009NX3_1573726096|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Infrastructure Architect - Pre Sales - Dublin
Are you an Infrastructure Architect able to lead IT strategy and vision with an excellent background and exposure to Presales and Bids? If so, please apply to a brand new permanent position with one of the worlds largest IT Service Providers based in Dublin, Ireland.
As the Lead Deal Architect, you will be taking into account our customers specific industry and business challenges, shaping propositions for their customers to enable them to achieve their business outcomes and will lead the design of compelling customer focused solutions for large, complex, multi-service line, multi-region opportunities that differentiate our client from the competition. You will be profitable and deliverable, and aligned with our clients strategic objectives of consultancy led, co-created digital solutions.
As the Lead Deal Architect, you responsibilities will include:
- Supporting business development
- Supporting the development of the value proposition
- Supporting the development of the bid plan
- Leading solution design; engaging Domain and Subject Matter Experts as needed, ensuring the production of an RCTM, AoD, KSVI, agreed TADs, production of competitive and complete costs and capturing of solution Risks, Assumptions and Dependencies within the RAID.
- Presenting the solution to the customer; including preparation and participation in customer dialogue sessions, drafting of solution clarification questions and presenting the solution to the customer supported by Domain and Subject Matter Experts as needed.
- Representing the solution at Assurance Supporting financials
- Leading development of the solution responses
- Team collaboration
You will ideally have the following attributes:
* Senior level customer facing Infrastructure Architect
* Extensive experience of large scale applications focused pre-sales architecture
* Strong experience with RFI and RFP's
* Evidence of developing compelling solutions that satisfy the customer objectives
* Led on the development of solutions previously
* Experience of supporting a sales team to win new business in new and existing accounts
* Strong knowledge and understanding of -aaS market and offerings
* Commercially astute and able to identify and successfully pursue
Our client is an excellent employer to work for offering a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package for the right candidate - together with a commitment to the work life balance, personal and career development and a dedication to being at the forefront of technology.
If you know you can be successful in this role then please apply by sending your up to date CV to Patrick.McNamara@ProjectPeople.com or contact Patrick directly on +44 (0) 117 9087000.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.